Domain provided by http://www.co.cc/ ...
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The N97 !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oompie!
Clan member


Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-01-14
Age : 31
Location : the Netherlands

PostSubject: The N97 !!   28.01.09 3:06

Eni did u see the new upcoming Nokia N97 ?? Its fucking awsome, here a link:

http://2009.nseries.com/specs.aspx

i think tis will be mine next top mobile Very Happy


it has fucking 32gb intern memory lol! lol!


some vidz to watch!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O2Li74EYew
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD-elt8MN3I
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eniGma?
Clan leader
avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2009-01-14
Age : 29
Location : WHO cares?

PostSubject: Re: The N97 !!   28.01.09 3:20

yup, saw it...i ordered one at my local store Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
they said imma get it in a month king


oompie! wrote:
Eni did u see the new upcoming Nokia N97 ?? Its fucking awsome, here a link:

http://2009.nseries.com/specs.aspx

i think tis will be mine next top mobile Very Happy


it has fucking 32gb intern memory lol! lol!


some vidz to watch!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O2Li74EYew
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD-elt8MN3I
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thewho.roflforum.net
DAww
Clan member
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2009-01-14
Location : not in the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The N97 !!   28.01.09 22:06

Shocked eni uber spoiled nub!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fusion?
Admin
avatar

Posts : 134
Join date : 2009-01-14
Age : 25
Location : Croatia

PostSubject: Re: The N97 !!   29.01.09 0:31

Ok, that mobile phone sucks..
But maybe I buy it... xD
Just to have reserve mobile if my Samsung : Giorgio Armani fuck's up... lol! lol!

_________________


Signature made by Fusion?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thewho.roflforum.net
oompie!
Clan member


Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-01-14
Age : 31
Location : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The N97 !!   29.01.09 0:33

noo, fuck off Very Happy

u said u have also bought the N96 do u have too much money or some ? ? Very Happy:D

if thats so, buy one for me too lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

and i dont think u will get it in a month or so, they say that the phone will be avaible at october 2009


eniGma? wrote:
yup, saw it...i ordered one at my local store Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
they said imma get it in a month king


oompie! wrote:
Eni did u see the new upcoming Nokia N97 ?? Its fucking awsome, here a link:

http://2009.nseries.com/specs.aspx

i think tis will be mine next top mobile Very Happy


it has fucking 32gb intern memory lol! lol!


some vidz to watch!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O2Li74EYew
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD-elt8MN3I
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eniGma?
Clan leader
avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2009-01-14
Age : 29
Location : WHO cares?

PostSubject: Re: The N97 !!   29.01.09 2:03

yep, i have n96 too Very Happy
october? ftw! the guy at my local store said 1 month...we'll se... Question
n97 ftw! king


oompie! wrote:
noo, fuck off Very Happy

u said u have also bought the N96 do u have too much money or some ? ? Very Happy:D

if thats so, buy one for me too lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

and i dont think u will get it in a month or so, they say that the phone will be avaible at october 2009


eniGma? wrote:
yup, saw it...i ordered one at my local store Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
they said imma get it in a month king


oompie! wrote:
Eni did u see the new upcoming Nokia N97 ?? Its fucking awsome, here a link:

http://2009.nseries.com/specs.aspx

i think tis will be mine next top mobile Very Happy


it has fucking 32gb intern memory lol! lol!


some vidz to watch!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O2Li74EYew
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD-elt8MN3I
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thewho.roflforum.net
KoTleT
Clan leader
avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2009-01-14
Age : 26
Location : Slovenija

PostSubject: Re: The N97 !!   29.01.09 2:28

maan you got too much money eni........you know.....i could really use a new laptop....and new processor......mmm that would be great......and it costs less than that bitchass mobile xD lol! lol! geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eniGma?
Clan leader
avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2009-01-14
Age : 29
Location : WHO cares?

PostSubject: Re: The N97 !!   29.01.09 13:13

Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thewho.roflforum.net
StillBorn
Clan member


Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-01-27
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands, Drenthe, Emmercompascuum

PostSubject: Re: The N97 !!   29.01.09 14:42

it looks ugly..
guess a laptop is just a bit bigger.. and got ten times more functions..
mobile phone should only be able to:
- call
- text message
- play music.!

no more bullshbit on it/// Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DAww
Clan member
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2009-01-14
Location : not in the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The N97 !!   29.01.09 17:03

Stilly's right, although i have a phone with windows mobile atm xD. But that's for the games, and i lost the charger on my old phone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eniGma?
Clan leader
avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2009-01-14
Age : 29
Location : WHO cares?

PostSubject: Re: The N97 !!   29.01.09 19:51

nah stilly ain't right...and btw, i have teh best phone available... n96 ftw!!! king


DAww wrote:
Stilly's right, although i have a phone with windows mobile atm xD. But that's for the games, and i lost the charger on my old phone
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thewho.roflforum.net
Eastbirds
War arranger
avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2009-01-14
Age : 25
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: The N97 !!   29.01.09 20:17

i have a cellphone wich can sms and call lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oompie!
Clan member


Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-01-14
Age : 31
Location : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The N97 !!   29.01.09 22:12

n96 isnt that special, thats why i didnt get it though! lol!

but the n97 is great, it would definetly the next phone i will be using !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The N97 !!   

Back to top Go down
 
The N97 !!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The WHO clan :: Other :: Fun-
Jump to: